The Settlers Online
- THE SETTLERS ALLIANCE
- The Settlers Online Combat Simulator
- The Settlers Online Weekly
- The Settlers Online Gameplay
THE SETTLERS RETURNS. The Settlers combines a fresh take on the familiar gameplay mechanics of the series with new features like a new food system and a motivational meta-game to create a unique.
- Dear Settlers, With today's update, you can now play The Settlers Online with our new interim Flash-based Downloadable Client! You can download it via the ' Download Game ' section on our homepage. For setup instructions, we've created a guide you can follow on our forums.
- The Settlers Online. 325,486 likes 56 talking about this. One of the best real-time strategy and city-building game series redefines itself. Join thousands of other players on.
- The Settlers (Serf City: Life is Feudal in the United States) is a slow-paced simulation video game by German developer Blue Byte, first released in 1993 for Commodore Amiga and in 1994 for the IBM-PC. It was the first game of its type, blending together principles which had not been seen in a single game before, and defined the line of the later Settlers.
- TSOW - The Settlers Online Widget; Guide Kit; Combat Simulator Tsomaps.com; Combat Simulator; Illumination collections; The time counter buffs; News. Easter event 2019; Halloween Event 2018.
02.02.2021 New Downloadable Client & 32-bit
We are continuing to improve the Adobe Air client and have a new version for you which potentially fixes update issues. In order to spare you a downtime during the event, you can already download the newer version here (64-bit systems) and here (32-bit systems).
If you have no problem with the previous version, you can continue to use it. After the event, we will update the download on our website, so that everyone is on the same version.
BB_Sious Online casino kuwait.
29.01.2021 Dev Diary: Valentine 2021 Event
Love is in the air, and that can only mean one thing: it's the start of our annual Valentine Event! We have new buildings to add to your home-island: featuring the relaxing Spa, Wonderous Romantic Residence and astute Lettersmith Tribute. Along with a new general, explorer, bundles and more - you're bound to fall in love with it all over again!
So don your most beautiful clothes, grab your flowers and head to that candle-light dinner: on the menu is our info-filled Dev Diary! Read every detail right here.
28.01.2021 Upcoming Events
Eventful weeks are behind us: The Christmas event is over, and 2021 has just begun!
In addition, the transitional download-client has been released and lets us continue settling until the new Unity version is available. In order to give you a first impression as soon as possible, we will shortly be giving you access to a Unity test server. There you can take a first look at an early version that is currently still in development. An exact date, including instructions for logging in, will follow in the coming days.
From February 25th, all old legacy accounts will automatically be switched to Ubisoft Connect to ensure that you can continue playing in the future. You can already switch your account to Ubisoft Connect at any time - you can find a detailed step-by-step instruction HERE.
Last but not least, we will release more information in regard to Valentine's event in the coming days, so you know what to expect for your settlers during the day of love!
Your 'The Settlers Online' Team
26.01.2021 macOS / 32 Bit System Announcement
We know that some of you are used to play on macOS or 32-bit Windows systems and thus are not able to play currently. We are very sorry, but we won’t be able to roll-out the macOS version of the client.
For macOS users - have to point to the Unity version of “The Settlers Online” that will be available later, as planned. We are still working on proper support for 32-bit Windows and will let you know about our progress as soon as possible. Read the full news in our >forum<.
25.01.2021 Change log 26.01.2021
This game update includes the technical implementation of this year's Valentine's Event, which begins on February 1st!
Read more about the upcoming version in our Change Log.
23.11.2020 TSO Future Timeline and FAQ
We know you're all desperate to know what's in store for the rest of this year, and even into the new year as well! So, we've put together an informative post to help answer your most burning questions:
We've created a timeline for our future plans: including key milestones for the Unity transition, as well as key events for the next several months. Head on over to our >forum<, where we've also answered your most frequent questions in relation to Unity!
|The Settlers Online|
|Release||September 19, 2011|
The Settlers Online Combat Simulator
The Settlers Online (known as The Settlers Online: Castle Empire in the United States) is a freemium, online browser-based version inspired by The Settlers. A beta version of the game was released in Germany, Russia, and North America on October 22, 2010, with the final build released worldwide on September 19, 2011.
The Settlers Online Weekly
In the game, the player has to build a city, defeat bandit camps and complete quests to earn XP and level up. That unlocks different new buildings, mines and soldiers.
- ^ ab'The Settlers Online: Castle Empire'. Gamespot.
- ^'The Settlers Online: Castle Empire'. GameSpot.
- ^'The Settlers Online surpasses 1.5 million players as European beta launches'. VG24/7.
The Settlers Online Gameplay
- Official website(in English)
- Official website(in German)
- The Guides by so-wiki(in English)
The Settlers Online