Nairabet is one of the top online and mobile betting sites that offers its services not only in Nigeria but is also a favorite betting site in many other countries across the African continent. The online betting site was established by an entrepreneur called Akin Alabi in 2009. But Nairabet became a full-fledged online betting site, complete with online casino, online sports betting, live betting, and virtual games, only in 2012.
The operator of Nairabet is Over the Top Entertainment, an entertainment firm that is licensed in Nigeria. With over ten years of industry experience to its credit, Nairabet Nigeria knows exactly how to deliver top-notch online betting services.
Guide to Opening an Account at Nairabet
Lite mobile; Bestsellers. No Bets + Confirm Bet Placement? Lite version Nairabet is suitable for owners of low-budget phones and in poor mobile communications. The lightweight site is loaded quickly by reducing graphics. Fans of sports betting get the minimum. A Closer Look at the Mobile Lite Version of the Nairabet Game Betting on horse races has become increasingly easier with the advent of Bettingcenters software like Nairabet. The best part of this software is that you don’t have to leave your home to do it as you can now bet. By the talk about the diverseness of bookmaker’s platforms, it is also should be mentioned the NairaBET lite version. It was made for low-capacity gadgets or for those punters, who don’t need any extra.
Registering a new player account at Nairabet is very easy and involves the following steps:
- Call the customer care numbers 070-0624-72238 or 0700 NAIRABET.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, email address, phone numbers, and login details to customer care.
- Nairabet will instantly create an account for you.
- The online betting site will also send you an email confirmation that it has created your account.
- You have to click on a link in the online casino’s email to activate your account.
- You can now log in to your account and start betting.
You can also login by filling in an online registration form. The steps are as follows:
- Click on the orange Register button on the top right of the casino website.
- Create your login details.
- Enter your email address, mobile number, choose your country and currency from the dropdown menu, and confirm that you are above the age of 18.
- Verify your email address by clicking on a link in the online betting site’s welcome email.
- Log in to your account and start betting.
Redeeming Your Bonus at Nairabet
New players who log in to their accounts and make a qualifying bet will be rewarded with a bonus of 100% of their bet amount.
Players have to follow these steps to redeem their bonus amount:
- Create a new player account at NairaBet.
- Log in to your account.
- The minimum bet requirement is a four selection accumulator.
- The minimum odds are 1.2.
- Once players satisfy these requirements, the online betting site will credit their bonus to their accounts.
- Players should use their bonus amount only to bet on sports markets.
Play on the Move
The betting service does not offer any dedicated apps for iOS and Android. But you can still bet on the move at Nairabet.
If you try to access Nairabet on your mobile device, you will be directed to the mobile lite version of Nairabet. This is a neat mobile betting interface although the color scheme is rather dull. The links are clearly visible and you can easily find the sports market you would like to bet on.
If you wish, you can tap on Full Mobile Version. There is not much of a difference between the “full” version and the “lite” version except that the full version is richer in graphics and may take longer to load if you have a poor Internet connection.
There is not much of a difference between Nairabet on desktop and Nairabet on mobile devices. When you playing on the move, you can access all the betting products of Nairabet’s desktop version, and that includes betting on lucky numbers, sports betting, live betting, casino, and virtual games.
How to Make a Deposit at Nairabet
The following are the steps to load your Nairabet account:
- Log in to your Nairabet account.
- Click on the Deposit link at the top right of the website.
- Choose one of the five banking methods that Nairabet offers.
- Follow the prompts till the funds reach your account.
The following are the different ways to make a deposit:
Bank Deposit – Players can deposit directly in First Bank, UBA, FCMB, Union Bank, Sterling Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, and Fidelity Bank. Here are the steps to doing so:
- Input NairaBet in the Account Name field and your NairaBet.com account ID in the Account Number field.
- Enter your name and the amount you would like to deposit.
ATM Card – Players can use this method only if they hold a debit card powered by Interswitch, a Naira MasterCard, or a Verve card.
- Select the Pay with Your Card option under the Deposit link.
- Choose your card and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- You will now reach a payment gateway, where you have to choose your card type and enter the card details to complete the transaction.
Authorized Agents – Players can visit an agent in the locality and make a deposit in person.
Local ATM – Players can load their Nairabet account at any local ATM and here are the steps to doing so:
- Visit your local ATM, insert your ATM card, and input your PIN.
- Select the Quickteller or Pay Bills option.
- If you cannot find this option, click on the Fund Wallet option.
- Choose Fund Other Wallets under “Fund Wallet” option.
- Choose Others from the list of merchants and type the code associated with the amount you would like to input.
- Enter your Nairabet customer identification number, confirm the details, and initiate the payment.
Quickteller – Visit www.quickteller.com/nairabet, enter your email address, customer ID, and phone number. You may also have to reveal your ATM card details to authorize the payment.
GTB USSD Code – Dial the number *737*50*amount*88# and input your customer ID and ATM pin to make a quick deposit.
GT Collections – Load your account via your GTB online banking platform using details such as online banking login, customer ID, and security answer.
How to Withdraw Winnings
Players have to follow these steps to withdraw their winnings:
- Log in to your gaming account.
- Choose the Withdraw option under My Account.
- Make sure that you get your bank account verified by NairaBet.
- Navigate to “Withdraw Funds” and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Click on “Make Withdrawal” link.
- Your winnings will reflect in your account in one working day.
Nairabet offers the best odds and several betting options on the following sports markets:
- Football (Soccer)
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Aussie Rules
- Volley Ball
- Beach Soccer
- Water Polo
In addition, Nigerian bettors can place live bets, purchase daily coupons, bet on casino games and virtual games, and play Lucky6.
The following are some details of all these betting options:
- Daily Coupons – Purchase daily coupons based on a variety of sporting markets such as Rugby League, tennis, basketball, baseball, darts, hockey, cricket, boxing, beach soccer, and others.
- In-Play Betting – Place live bets on football, tennis, and volleyball matches.
- Virtuals – Bet on virtual games such as tennis, horses, dogs, Eurocup, and League.
- Online casino – The Nairabet Casino offers an impressive portfolio of games such as bingo & keno, instant win games, scratch cards, video slots, classic slots, and roulette games.
- Lucky6 – Lucky6 is a lucky numbers game with plenty of opportunities to win.
Customer Care & Support
Since Nairabet has an excellent help center, which can be accessed by clicking on the Help button on the main menu on top of the homepage, players will hardly feel the need to contact customer support.
The Help Center provides comprehensive information about getting started, account manager, making deposits and withdrawals, placing bets, types of games, and so on.
Nigerian bettors can also join the betting community and voice their doubts and concerns there. They can rest assured of assistance and support from their fellow players.
Another way to get help is to submit a request by clicking on the “Submit a request” link at the Help Center. Players have to enter their email address, subject, and issue; attach files if required; and then click on the Submit button. They can rest assured of a quick response from the customer support team.
The following are some more ways to get help:
- Telephonic Support Line – Call the Nairabet customer support on the line 0700 NAIRABET 070-0624-72238.
- Email – Send an email to [email protected]
- Address – Write to Suite A1, De Cherub Mall Plaza, KM 18, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Alpha Beach Junction, Lekki, Lagos.
- Online Contact Form – Enter your name, email address, and message and click on the Send button.
- Live Chat – Launch the live chat window by clicking on the blue “Need Help? Then Let’s Chat” link on the betting site’s Contact Us section. To start chatting with a customer support agent, enter your name and email address and click on the blue Start Chat button.
Q1: I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
A: Just click on the “Forgot” link near the login fields. Nairabet with create a new password and email it to you. You can use that password to log in, and later you can change the password if you wish.
Q2: What is football jackpot?
A: The Football Jackpot feature includes pool betting games that require players to choose results of sports events. Each jackpot includes a guaranteed minimum so that bettors are guaranteed a payout irrespective of the amount they bet.
Q3: Can I view my betting and transaction history at Nairabet?
A: Yes, you can. You just have to log in to your account and click on the “Display Account” link.
Pros and Cons
Nairabet offers a great online betting product with a few unique features such as football jackpots (colossus), special bets (combo bets), and load bet codes, an innovative way to share your bet selections with your friends. But we found the desktop version of website is difficult to navigate although the mobile version is better designed.
The help center is rather inadequate as it requires you to download PDF files whenever you need some information and this can get annoying. On the brighter side, Nairabet has an excellent customer support system, which includes features such as forum, support tickets, and support through live chat, email, and telephone.
We also felt the lack of mobile apps to download and install. But again, on the brighter side, Nairabet Mobile comes in two versions—a “lite” version and a “full” version. There is not much of a difference between the two except that the “lite” version goes easier on data usage and is ideal in case you have a poor Internet connection.
Final Words – Should You Sign Up at Nairabet?
If you don’t mind a few disadvantages such as a poorly designed desktop interface, the lack of dedicated mobile apps, and the absence of an adequate Help Center or Knowledge Base, there is nothing to stop you from signing up at Nairabet.
The Nigerian online betting site has its own plus points and unique features that make it easier for you to win football jackpots, place combination bets, and share your bets with friends. Also, there are those nice extras that add spice to the sports betting experience—casino gaming, live betting, lucky number games, and virtual games. We also found that the online betting site offers some entertaining and lucrative promotions, including a 100% welcome bonus.
So to conclude, you will definitely have a good time if you sign up at Nairabet as it offers a safe, secure, fun, and licensed online betting environment.
New to Nairabet Lite?
Betting has been a trajectory of enjoyment for most sports enthusiasts, so much so that many can’t do without game betting in weeks. As this may seem like a gambling addiction, most times it is far from such.
Many gamers see betting as a pastime to burn out the stress and a means for quick calculated money. This is also the situation of things in Nigeria and especially other West African countries.
Nairabet just like other betting websites in Nigeria such as Bet9ja, Kingbet, Paddy Paddy Bet, and many others offers online access to betting from the comfort of your home through your mobile devices.
As said earlier, Nairabet has an online betting website for their numerous customers scattered across this country. In many parts of the country, there is no Nairabet office whatsoever while many states or locality have more than 20 offices where bets are played daily. This is where the idea of a website comes in. To allow people to play their games anywhere they may so be and whenever they feel like it.
The gaming website is just like entering a Niarabet betting shop, just that it involves DIY (Doing It Yourself) with no agents guiding you through.
The website has three versions, Viz; The Mobile (or the Nairabet Old Lite), The Desktop or Computer Version, and the Nairabet Lite version.
We shall talk more about the Nairabet Lite version in this post.
The Mobile Version
The mobile version is the older Nairabet website the same as the Nairabet old lite, which most times doesn’t work well with many people’s mobile devices.
The Desktop Version
This version is just the mainframe of the Nairabet bet builder, it is an in-depth website that offers all the Nairabet gaming opportunity, virtual games and lives game inclusively. As this is just superb and wow, it can not be accessed on Mobile Device without lapses, hence the modification and option offered by the Nairabet bet builder to choose the version that goes well with your device.
Whenever you access the Nairabet website from your mobile devices, you are given three options to choose from, it is either you play through the mobile version of the website or the Desktop or Computer Version, and lastly either through the Nairabet Lite version.
You might want to ask, what is the pick of this exactly? Yeah, it’s an innocent question that needs a quite honest answer.
Nairabet lite website is created after the lapse and errors of the Nairabet old lite. This new version offers a faster and clean interface. It is just a question of necessity, as many people are accessing the website on mobile devices, they found it hard to play some games such as the live matches and sometimes found the website jumbled up.
There is no much hassle with Nairabet registration, it is very simple and straightforward. Just visit https://mobile.nairabet.com, and on the top right-hand corner, you will see an icon to register or login, click on it. While you can also click on the top left icon, you will be directed to a page where you can select;
- Golden Race
- Load Bet Code/Check Bet Slip
- Lite mobile version
- Desktop version
Just click on the Register icon, which will bring you to where you will input your details, your username, password, email address, and phone number, and click on Sign Up. Voila, you are done with Nairabet registration, you just have to check your mail for any confirmation email.
Nairabet customers can easily deposit and withdraw from their mobile phones. It comes with no hassle to deposit on Nairabet Lite as the website allows Visa Card, Mastercard, and or Verve. There are no limits to your deposit and withdrawal. And the Nairabet deposit is an instant reflection on your account upon validation by your bank. While GT Bank users are given more privilege to access Nairabet deposit through transfer directly from their Banking App or with the use of USSD code which is *737*50*Amount*88# dialed from the number you used in Nairabet Registration and importantly linked with your GT Bank Account.
Accessing The Nairabet Lite Website
To gain access to the Nairabet Lite Website, you can directly visit https://mobilelite.nairabet.com, this will automatically take you to the Nairabet Lite Version. And also if you access the Nairabet website through https://mobile.nairabet.com, click on the top left-hand corner, scroll down to the “Lite Mobile Version”.
Download Nairabet App
Many Nairabet customers complain about seeing ” Download Nairabet App” here and there on posts they’ve viewed in the past but such links direct them to ads and the likes. Most now pose the question, does Nairabet has an application for their gaming offer? This question begets a No, as the Nairabet bet builder is yet to build a Nairabet App for both Android and iOS devices. Unlike other betting houses, customers have been enjoying their Applications and many faithful ones want the same for Nairabet. This is not bad though because the website version especially the Nairabet Lite Website runs more or less like an App, fast and with a good interface.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How long does it take for my withdrawal to show in my bank account?
Lite Nairabet Version
It takes usually 24 hours for your withdrawal to be validated. Most times, it takes quite lesser times though.
How much can I withdraw at a time?
The maximum withdrawal amount is 500,000 thousand Naira while the minimum amount is 1000 Naira.
Can I withdraw on weekends?
Yes, you can make a withdrawal on weekends but it might not be as fast as on a normal workday.
How much is the minimum deposit on the Nairabet lite website?
Nairabet Mobile Lite
You can deposit as low as 100 Naira on your Nairabet account either you’re using the Lite or the Website version of the same.
How long does it take for my deposit to reflect on my account?
Deposit enjoys instant reflection.
Nairabet Lite Version
Which is better, the Lite version or the Desktop Version?
It depends on your preferences. If you’re using a mobile device, use the lite version for quality performance. Highest rtp slot virgin games. But if you have a laptop, you should use your desktop version.
How do I download Nairabet App?
Nairabet is yet to have a downloadable mobile application.
Can I register an account with a Nairabet Lite website?
Yes, you can. Visit https://mobilelite.nairabet.com/#signUpType.
Can I bet on Virtuals Games with Nairabet Lite website?
Yes, you can. It has mostly the same features as the Nairabet desktop version.
Can I use the Nairabet Lite on my iOS devices?
Yes, you can use it on your Iphones and Ipads.
Whether the merits of the Nairabet Lite suits your preference or not, it is just the best for your mobile devices. It is fast, has the same interface as the Desktop version, offers mostly all the same services. Unless you like complications, you can run the Desktop version on your mobile devices. But for effective performance, use only the desktop version on the computer alone.