How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm
- How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm Account
- Paytm My Account
- How To Remove Saved Cards From Paytm
- How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm Link
The Paytm app will auto-fetch a user’s bank account details if the number registered with Paytm and the bank are the same. Also, the user needs to activate mobile banking and internet banking before setting up a UPI account. In case you are still unable to link your bank account, please contact your bank. Hey guys, this video will explain you how to delete saved card details from paytm.queries solved:-1delete saved card paytm2how to delete debit card from pa.
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently: In this post, I am going to tell you about How you can delete your Paytm account permanently,
FreeMahjong.com is the website for true Mahjong Solitaire fans. We have brought together a large number of games for you all in one convenient place, with many well-known names and real classics like Mahjong Titans, Connect and Shanghai. The aim of all Mahjong games is very simple: search for two tiles that have exactly the same. Mahjong Solitaire is a tile matching puzzle game. You may click on any 'free' tiles (those that are on the edge) to select them, and match them with other free tiles with the same face to eliminate them from the board. Beat Mahjong by eliminating all tiles. Play the best free Mahjongg and Mahjong Games online including games like Mahjong Fortuna, Mahjong Solitaire, Majong, Connect, Mahjong Online, Mahjongg 3D, Mahjongg Dimensions and Towers.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently 2021. How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently 2021.
After reading this article, you will get the below-given benefits:
- Delete the Paytm account.
- Delete the Paytm Business account.
- Merchant account delete.
- Paytm bank account delete.
- And a lot more.
- Delete Paytm UPI Account. Login to Paytm application and tap on UPI section. Next screen you can see your UPI account (Linked bank account and UPI ID). Simply tap on three vertical dots on the top (right side) as you can see below screenshot.
- Calling Customer Care. 1) First of all download the Paytm app from below. 2) After that login into.
Let me tell you how you can do all this,
Are you excited to know?
So which Paytm account you want to delete?
Merchant account? Business account? Bank account? or any other account?
If you want to delete any other Paytm account which I had not mentioned in this article,
Then please do inform me in the comment section below,
Furthermore, I am not only going to tell you about How to delete a Paytm account permanently on your mobile,
I will also tell you the detailed steps,
If you want to delete your Paytm account on your desktop and tablets.
So take a deep breath for the reason that this article also covers your topic,
However, Some people also ask how to delete Paytm recharge history? how to delete the Paytm passbook? how to delete Paytm transaction history?
So I also added answers to the above question in the FAQ section down below.
Which will cover everything,
Nonetheless, I have written a few methods down below which will help you understand the same,
Each method is unique and will work on all the devices,
So are you excited to know about the method to delete the Paytm account Permanently?
Continue reading below,
Also, make sure to check the FAQs section for all the question which you have in your mind.
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently:
How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm Account
Method one: Calling Customer Care
1) First of all download the Paytm app from below
2) After that login into the Paytm app using your account details and proceed.
3) Then verify your mobile number with OTP, only if it asks for the OTP.
4) Now click on the menu section and then Goto the 24x7 help section.
5) From there you will get the Paytm customer care number.
6) Or click on the above link to copy the Paytm customer care number.
7) Now call customer care and ask the agent to delete your Paytm account.
8) Your account will be deleted within a few hours after you provide your necessary details to the Paytm agent.
9) The agent also asks you some questions, so make sure to give the correct answers to all the questions.
Method two: Paytm Chat feature
1) To use this method, first of all, download the Paytm app from below
2) After that log in with your credentials and proceed to the Paytm menu section.
3) After that, click on the 24x7 help section and then go to the contact menu.
4) Now click on the live chat feature within the Paytm app.
5) Now you will be able to see some message sent to you by the bot.
6) Type your query in the option field and then choose the other query option in the Paytm app.
7) Then the bot will transfer your chat to one of the Paytm representatives.
8) Now type your query again in the chatbox and ask the Paytm agent to close or delete your Paytm account.
9) They might ask you some questions, so give the correct answer and also give a valid reason to delete your Paytm account.
10) Once the agent satisfies your answers then the agent will initiate the closure of your account from their end.
11) They will ask you to wait at least a few hours and then your account will be deleted on the Paytm app.
Method three: Paytm Ticket feature
1) First of all head to the below section and download the Paytm app.
2) After that, login into the Paytm app as I told you to do in the above methods.
3) Then proceed and go to the menu section and then goto the 24x7 help section.
4) From there create a ticket and write your issue on the ticket.
5) Within a few hours, the Paytm team will reply to your ticket and may ask for your documents like an Aadhar card or any other.
6) Send your documents to copy using the chat feature on the ticket.
7) Now wait again for a few hours, and the Paytm team will verify your documents and then you further.
8) They also might ask you some questions regarding your account.
9) Now wait for a few hours and your Paytm account will be closed.
More Methods to Delete Paytm Account:
Method four: Change Number
1) To use this method, you also need to download the Paytm app.
2) So head to the below section and download the Paytm app.
3) Then proceed and go to your profile section from the menu tab.
4) After that, click on the mobile number section and then click on the edit option.
5) Then change your Paytm registered mobile number with an unregistered Paytm mobile number.
6) Once you do this, Paytm will send you OTP to your new mobile number.
7) Enter your mobile number OTP and successfully change your mobile number.
8) This method will help you if your mobile number is stolen and you want to delete your Paytm account.
9) Follow this method and then you don’t want to delete your Paytm account.
Method Five: Change Email
1) This method will help you to change your forgotten email id.
2) This way, you don’t need to delete your Paytm account unnecessarily.
3) To use this method, first of all, download the Paytm app from below and then login with your number.
4) Verify your OTP, if Paytm ask to enter the one-time password.
5) Then proceed to and Goto profile section and select your email ID and then click on the Edit option.
6) After doing this, enter your new email id and then verify your new ID by a one-time password.
7) Paytm will send the one-time password to your Email ID, so open Gmail and copy your code.
8) Once you copy the code, enter that code in your Paytm app.
9) You have successfully changed your Paytm email ID without deleting your account.
Method Six: Send Email to Paytm
1) First of all, open your Paytm registered email account (Gmail).
2) After that log in with your Paytm registered email ID and password.
3) After doing login on Gmail, compose an Email.
4) Type Paytm customer care mail-in the “To” field: [email protected]
5) And then type the subject, of the email as “I want to close my Paytm account”
6) Then enter your email in the box.
7) Now click on the send button and wait for a few hours.
8) Wait at least, 12 hours for a new reply from Paytm.
9) Then follow the steps given in the Paytm email.
10) After following all the steps, your account will be closed by Paytm customer care.
How to Download App to Delete Paytm Account:
1) First of all Goto Paytm app from Google Play Store for Android or from the Apple store for IOS.
2) You can also download the Paytm Business app from Google Play Store or from the Apple store.
3) Now login with your Paytm account and very your mobile number using OTP.
4) Now proceed and click on the top menu section on the left.
5) From there click on the profile section and do what you want to do.
6) You can also follow the above-mentioned methods.
I hope you like this How to delete Paytm account permanently post,
If you like it then don’t forget to share this post,
Check free Paytm cash apps for some extra money, and check some free recharge tricks, free recharge app, for a discount on your recharge.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch this video on YouTube
Paytm was launched in India in 2010 and it is today one of the most popular e-payment apps in India. Its popularity grew when Indian Currency was demonetized in 2016 and the government encouraged the public to go cashless. People are not having idea that they can delete paytm account. Today Paytm is not only engaged with its payments services, but it has expanded its business further in the e-commerce sector. This too has one of the reasons of paytm’s success.
A few months back, paytm has announced that KYC was compulsory for every account. This means that every user has to verify their account using KYC to facilitate which certain documents were required. Now that no transactions are possible without KYC, everyone has to go for it, and that means one user can’t operate more than one account, like it previously used to happen. And without KYC, the number of features available is very limited. So, in such a case, you would want to delete those additional paytm accounts, for now, they are of no use.
If your account details were compromised or if you have lost your phone, then you don’t need to delete your account completely, instead, you can temporarily disable it. This way, your account details will be safe along with your transaction history. If you want your account back, you can always enter the credentials and get back right in.
You are at a right place if you are also seeking the answer to the question, How to delete Paytm account. While there is no direct way to delete your account, I will still tell you a few methods, using which you can at least close your account.
Methods to delete Paytm account
Method 1: Delete paytm account using the Paytm app and website
In this method, we will see how to delete paytm account using the paytm application and website.
- If you don’t have the paytm app already, then download the app from the app store.
- Launch the app and log in to the account you want to close.
- In the profile section of the app, click on the tab titled, ‘24*7 help’.
- On the screen that follows, click on the option, ‘managing my paytm account’.
- Another screen will appear, on which you have to select the option that says ‘I have lost my phone/changed my number’.
- On this page select the option of ‘I need to block my account’. (Please note that you will need a valid reason in order to make this step a success.)
- Now, as a part of this process, you will need to click on the option that says ‘message us’.
- Type your reason for closing this account on the screen that appears next. Probably, you have lost your phone and you want to block the paytm account on that phone, in that case, simply type the reason and press submit. But before submitting, you will have to give them proof, as a part of that proof, you can attach a screenshot of an email transcript of a transaction made from that account.
- Finally, you can press the submit button.
- You will have to wait for a couple of days before paytm deactivates your account.
Paytm My Account
You can visit their website and follow the same set of steps to deactivate your paytm account.
Method 2: Send an email to the customer care
In this method, we will see how to delete paytm account manually by sending an email to the customer care.
- Type an email explaining the reason why you want to delete your paytm account and send it to the customer care email id, [email protected]
- Supplement that email with the information like your email id and paytm registered mobile number.
- You also need to prove that this account belongs to you, for that you need to attach screenshots of the paytm transactions.
- Within two days of sending the email, you will receive another email saying that your email request has been accepted. This email will be sent to you in about two business days.
Method 3: Change paytm phone number and delete the older one
In this method, we will see how to change paytm registered number and then remove the existing paytm number from the account.
- If you haven’t already, then install the paytm app from the app store.
- After launching the app, log in the app using the phone number you want to delete.
- Go to the profile section of the app and click on the button ‘edit profile’.
- In this section of the app, edit your mobile number and register any other mobile number.
- Now, on the upper right corner of the page, click on the save button to save the edits you have made.
- When the number is saved, you will receive an OTP on your new number, using this OTP verify your new number.
- This way, you have deleted your old number from the app and registered a new one.
Method 4: Delete paytm account using the mobile number
In this method, we will see how to delete the paytm account using the mobile number. This is the easiest method to do delete a paytm account. All you need to do is call paytm at their customer care helpline: 0120 3888 388. You will need to tell them the reason why you want to delete your account. They will send you a ticket regarding your issue and delete your account in a few business days.
However, if you want to know how to delete your paytm account permanently then there is this other set of steps that you should follow. But before you move onto that, please take note that you will never be able to login to paytm using that phone number and email id again.
Now to permanently delete your account—
- On the profile option, click on the message us button on the page from where you log in to the app.
- Type your query in that message box in detail and send the mail.
- As soon as the paytm receives your request, their team will get in touch with you to know the reason why you want to delete that account. This way if your issue can be solved without deleting the account, then you can be helped.
- Then you will receive a message from paytm that will have a link to close that account.
- Click on that link and follow it to successfully delete your account.
How To Remove Saved Cards From Paytm
Paytm is short for Pay through mobile and is the easiest way of making online payments. However, as mentioned above, Paytm is into many other things too, like you can pay your electricity bills, buy movie tickets, train tickets, bus tickets, pay credit card bills, broadband bills and so much more. Paytm has its own mall too, wherein all the products, ranging from women’s fashion to electronics are available at great offers.
According to the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Paytm has to store its’ users data for about 10 years even after you delete your account permanently. No one has access to this data, though, the government too, is allowed to access it after a legally compliant request. This information is stored in the servers located in India and paytm cannot share it with any third party.
How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm Link
If you have any more questions, feel free to mail me or comment below and one of our team member will connect with you soon.
How To Remove Saved Account From Paytm