Bank Slots Add tunes to a piggy bank with musical bank slots. Just drop a coin in the slot and the designated melody will play. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about bank slot? Well you're in luck, because here they come. There are 663 bank slot for sale on Etsy, and they cost $23.84 on average. The most common bank slot material is metal. The most popular color? You guessed it: white.
A bank is a building with several teller NPCs that allow a character to access a private storage area that is accessible from any bank branch. Branches appear in major cities and some towns, and allow a character to store items not currently in use. However, the term 'bank' is usually used to refer to the storage space itself, rather than the physical structure.
All of the banks share the same vault; the neutral banks are equivalent to the faction banks. If you place items in one bank, you will be able to access them in another. (Canonically, this is accomplished through the use of Automated Teleportation Modules; ATM's for short.) However, players are not able to use the banks of opposing factions, because they cannot talk to the tellers.
- 4Where can I find bank branches?
- 7Patches and hotfixes
Break The Bank Slot Machine
Initially a character's bank account (vault storage space) contains 28 item storage slots at no cost. An additional seven bag slots for more space are purchasable. These provide no additional item storage slots, but allow placement of a bag that has item storage capacity. The bags can be changed out and it is common practice to progressively place larger bags. The cost of the bag slots increases with each extra slot purchased starting at 10, (then increasing to 1, 10, 25, 25, 25, 25, for a total of 111 10 for all slots (not including the bags that go into them).
Players can craft using materials currently stored in the bank, from anywhere in the world, without needing to retrieve the items first.
Unlike a real bank, you cannot store currency within the bank, only items.
- Main article: Reagent Bank
The Reagent Bank is a 98-slot bank tab which stores only crafting reagents. The Reagent Bank can be unlocked for 100. The Reagent Bank is designed to be a convenient and generous way of storing reagents.
A bank alt (or bank mule) is a character that is usually level 1 and sits in a trade city near the bank and the Auction House. This character's primary use is for:
- Extra bank space
- Auctioning items
- Managing numerous amounts of resources
Where can I find bank branches?
- Main article: List of bank locations
All of the Alliance and Hordecapitalcities have bank branches:
Jumbo Slot Machine Bank
Horde bank branches
- Thunder Bluff (1)
- Orgrimmar (4)
- The Undercity (1)
- Silvermoon City (2)
- Shrine of Two Moons (1)
- Warspear (1)
- Frostwall (with the Storehouse unlocked)
Alliance bank branches
- Ironforge (1)
- Darnassus (1)
- Stormwind (2)
- The Exodar (1)
- Theramore (phased area before destruction)
- Shrine of Seven Stars (1)
- Stormshield (1)
- Lunarfall (with the Storehouse unlocked)
Neutral bank branches
Some neutral cities and towns have them as well:
- Ratchet (1)
- Gadgetzan (1)
- Booty Bay (1)
- Everlook (1)
- Area 52 (1)
- Shattrath City (2: Aldor/Scryer)
- Dalaran (3, later 2: Northern, Southern, and Sewer†)
† - for Northrend Dalaran only.
Portable banks can be carried with players as items or abilities, giving access to the bank anywhere in the game. They reduce a player's need to travel to a bank, but, due to their long cooldowns (often an hour or more), they do not completely remove it.
Known portable banks:
- [Jeeves] (bank only accessible by engineers)
- [Argent Squire]/[Argent Gruntling] (when upgraded with an [Argent Pony Bridle])
- [Pack Hobgoblin] (goblin racial ability)
- [Mobile Banking] (will access your guild bank)
- [Sassy Imp] (one of his random service)
Other uses of the term bank
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- A Reagent Bank tab has been added to the Bank providing storage for raw materials.
- Characters can now craft using the materials stored in both their Reagent Bank and Bank from anywhere.
- Characters can visit the bank to unlock the new Reagent Bank tab providing additional storage space for profession materials.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Players can now use items that are in the bank or Void Storage for transmogrification.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Players must now bind a bind-on-equip bag to put in into a purchased bank bag slot.
- Hotfix (2020-06-04): 'Players who are interacting with their mailbox or bank can no longer be interrupted by trade requests.'
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an accountNo deposit slots. or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
In Eberron, the dwarves of House Kundarak are the main providers of banking services. They provide a safe deposit box that can be accessed from any branch office or bank representative. Offices and representatives are present in most Stormreach districts, but also in other areas. On the map, look for the bank symbol: a yellow bag.
Bank offers the following services:
- Each character can store 20 items in their own deposit box, only accessible for that character. Additional bank space can be acquired by earning House Kundarakfavor (up to 40 additional spaces), as well as from DDO Store (up to an additional 40 spaces).
- Maximum 100 slots, 5 tabs
- Unlike the regular deposit box, items from the shared bank can be accessed by all characters of that player on a particular server. Must be purchased from DDO Store. (VIPs get initial 30 slots for free.)
- This is currently the only way to move Bound to Account items to another character of yours.
- Maximum 270 slots (30 initial + 21 upgrades of 10 slots each + 10 slots with the Mists of Ravenloft Ultimate Fan Bundle + 10 slots with the 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Launch Bundle + 10 slots from the May 2020 VIP bonus).
- (The initial number of slots was increased from 20 to 30 in the Update 43 Hotfix.)
- The Shared Bank has a Search bar and a Slot drop-down that let you view specific items.
- NOTE: The Search field is case-sensitive.
(formerly known as Bag Deposit Box)
- A shared account storage tab that can be used to hold anything that fits into a storage bag, including Ingredients, Collectibles, Augments, event items (such as Doubloons) and more! It also holds arrows and bolts.
- The tab can be found by visiting a Banker in-game. Players can drag an Ingredients Bag or other bag, or a Quiver, into the UI tab to have the ingredients and other items inside automatically populate into the Crafting Storage. Free and Premium players get 12 slots automatically, and VIP players get an additional 33 slots (for a total of 45 slots.) Crafting Storage can be expanded separately (up to an additional 2000) by visiting the DDO Store.
- Maximum 2012 (Premium) or 2045 (VIP) slots
- Allows you to transfer in-game money between your characters on the same server. Available to VIP players or from the DDO Store.
- Maximum 5,500,000 (5.5M) pp
- Only for characters underwent Heroic/Iconic True Reincarnation previously. Withdraw only (although items that stack, such as potions, can be added to the cache, up to the maximum stack size of an already-existing stack).
Update 33 and future changes
- Shared Account Bank and Crafting Storage UI update
- Improved look and functionality
- Additional character bank storage space in the future.
See also: Category:Bankers
House Kundarak banking agents are located in numerous places:
- Six bankers are located in the Lordsmarch Bank, entrance found on the west side of The Marketplace.
- Six bankers are located in the Kundarak Bank, entrance found northeast of the chasm and atop the ziggurat in the House Kundarak Enclave.
- Royden Makepence is located in the Resort Spa of Ataraxia's Haven.
- Glenda Goldstock is located in the Crafting Hall in the House Kundarak Enclave.
- Freygar the Frugal is located in The Keep on the Borderlands.
- Artrez Quada is located in The Necropolis.