1,309 total views, 0 views today
We are all born different right? In attitude, style, the way we speak, dress and the way we socialize. Being different to others make us a unique person. I remember, when I was young I tried so hard to be “that” girl. I love everything about her and I want to be exactly like her. But I failed, even how hard I try I can’t be like her and that’s simply because I’m not her. Yes, it’s okay to admire and be a fan of other girls but we should know our limitation. You may succeed at first but you’re just fooling yourself, you know deep inside your heart that you are not that kind of girl and you will end up being yourself again, the real you. And that’s based from my experience. 😀 How about you? Any experience just like mine? Care to share?
Now, this is for my online friends and readers. I want to know what kind and type of girl are you. I created a poll and asking you to vote. Just choose from the list, cast in your votes and also put your answers in your comment and tell us why or explain further.
IF YOU’RE A GIRL: Choose what type of girl are you.
IF YOU’RE A GUY: Choose the kind or type of girl that you like either to be a friend or a lover, it’s up to you.
- Ms Simple Girl – She is simple in everything that she does. She’s just simple by nature.
- Ms Flirt – flirts most of the guys in school, even her best friend’s boyfriend. Everyone hates this girl. Haha Just Kidding
- Ms Genius – Focused on her studies, always getting high grades and competitive sometimes.
- Ms Nerd – lacks of fashion, who usually carries her books in all subjects
- Ms Insecure – afraid to go outside, afraid to attend in parties and afraid to face a lot of people, always comparing herself to other girls, always conscious of what she looks like.
- Ms Uptown Girl – one of the richest girls in town, everyone in their school would love to see what she wears everyday and most of the time known as “daddy’s girl”
- Ms Sossy – very classy girl
- Ms Sassy – disrespectful and rude
- Ms Rocker – she loves rock – in music and in her style
- Ms Rebel – she has her own rules in her life and in their house. She doesn’t follow what her parents’ advice.
- Ms Shy – doesn’t have a lot of friends because she’s just too shy to approach other people
- Ms NBSB – no boyfriend since birth
- Ms Techie – knowledgeable when it comes to gadgets and technical problems
- Ms Expressive – she is expressive in her thoughts and feelings, she doesn’t keep it inside her heart
- Ms Loner – loves to be alone, emotional and always keeping her problems
- Ms Famous – Most of the students in her school know her and she has a lot of friends in Facebook and followers on Twitter
- Ms Nice – very patient girl who can easily forgive and forget
- Ms Perfectionist – Everything in her has to be perfect, she doesn’t want to make and commit mistakes that can affect her image
- Ms Sweet – lovely, romantic, sometimes gets into trouble between a boyfriend and a guy friend
- Ms Childish – she needs someone to be patient with her and treat her like a baby, she’s sometimes annoying
- Ms Athletic – loves the sports, sports-minded, petite
- Ms Party Girl – she loves to party anytime and anywhere
- Ms Career Girl – career first before anything. She believes that every dream has to be succeed.
- Ms Girl Next Door – nice, pretty, most of the guys have crush on her and idolized by lot of girls
- Ms Desperate – desperate to have this and that
- Ms Materialistic – sometimes chooses friends who are rich so she can benefit on them.
- Ms Mysterious – hard to be with, hard to understand what she feels and it’s hard to see and know who she really is, looks like she’s hiding something
- Ms Clumsy – everything she touches is going to be a mess
- Ms Talkative – she doesn’t ran out of words to say, always stating her opinion in everything that she sees.
- Ms Bossy – she is the boss and you need to follow her
- Ms Responsible – she thinks she’s so responsible in everything that it can’t be good and perfect without her
- Ms Comedian – the clown, loves to throw jokes and cheers up a lonely friend
- Ms Happy-Go-Lucky – she’s very a positive person, always looking on the brighter side
- Ms Secret Lover – loves to stalk whenever she has a crush on someone
- Ms Independent – She can manage to live all by herself without the help of others. She’s too mature to handle things
- Ms Dependent – She’s not capable in doing and deciding things on her own. She doesn’t want to find it out by herself because she still have her friends to lean on.
- Ms Choosy – she chooses what she thinks the best for her, most of the time she chooses her group of friends
- Ms Playgirl – changes boyfriend every week, she’s not that serious in any relationship, she’s just taking it for fun
- Ms Attention Seeker – loves to be the apple of the eye, the main course
- Ms Sexy – very intimate and open-minded person
- Ms Humble – always denying when someone says a compliment to her
- Ms Princess – she believes that she’s a princess waiting for her prince charming and that her life is a fairytale
- Ms Serious – she takes everything too serious that sometimes she can’t handle simple jokes
- Ms Heart Broken – every relationship that came to her didn’t worked out
- Ms Boyish – she’s not bisexual she just sometimes acts like a guy and punch other guys too, she has this strong image
- Ms Bisexual – can be in a relationship with a guy or a girl
- Ms Sensitive – Easily get hurt, can’t take criticism very well.
- Ms Talented – she has lots of talents
- Ms Adventurous – she’s an exciting person, loves to travel and try new things, also loves to meet other kinds of people and mingle with them.
- Ms Gay – not literally gay or bisexual but this girl can do things that a simple girl can’t. This type of girl is very fun to be with, not shy and not insecure.
You can choose and vote 5 or more, include them in your comments and explain your side. You can even add something if they’re not on the list. I would love to read all your comments.
As for me, I’m Simple, Sweet, Loner, Sensitive and sometimes Ms Insecure Haha! 😀 – I can’t take criticisms very well, I cry whenever someone says bad things about me especially behind my back but if you’re my friend, well you know how good I am. 🙂
I hope you guys will cooperate. Thanks! 🙂