688 total views, 0 views today
Got something to wear for prom? With prom season getting hotter, you can’t miss out all the greatest ensembles at MissesDressy where all we want is for you to look your best. Having a lot of labels offered in sight, you’ll never get bored in choosing the perfect dress. Finding the suitable outfit might not be easy, but when a girl wants to look good, she just has to get into as many dresses as possible till she finally finds The One. You can always find your dream Prom Dress with MissesDressy.
In shopping for the prom dress, you must know four basic things:
- What theme the prom will have?
- Which colors best suit you complexion?
- Which silhouette best fits your body shape?
- What body parts you can flaunt and hide?
- What is your prom theme?
Every party has a dress code, and since prom is a dressy occasion, it’s advisable to follow the theme than lead a different route and feel out-of-place once you’re the only one garbed differently.
Have you checked your colors?
- Girls with fairer skin look amazing in bold hues like emerald green, scarlet and shades of blue.
- Tanned girls appear more dashing in neon colours and earthy neutrals.
- Metallics are awesome for everyone, as well as shocking and candyish brights like scarlet, orange, fuchsia and every shade of hot pink for this Spring season.
- Dressing for your body shape is easier.
- It goes with deciding on which assets you should flaunt and the parts you’d rather hide.
Girls with triangular body shape need to have more going on at the upper half so interesting necklines and shoulder details such as prints, ruffles, and whatever that draws the attention upward is preferable.
Hourglass shapes must always emphasize the curves, meaning anything that accentuates the well-endowed bosom, well-defined waist, and a well-figured hip is a great option.
Inverted triangles ought to wear styles that catch the eye from the hips down like peplums, pencil skirts and fancy skirtings that work beautifully.
If you’re still not sure what to wear, or which dress to choose, have your Mom, sister, or friend help. And don’t forget to shop at MissesDressy.com